Wood laser cut and engraved ornament with jute twine hanger. A heart has been laser engraved 'approximately' where the capital Tallahassee is located.
Ornament measures: 3.5" high x 4" wide.
Our current lead time along with shop polices can be found here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/DownInTheBoondocks?ref=hdr#policies Please contact us with any questions you may have before ordering..
PRODUCTION TIMES VARY FOR EACH ITEM. PLEASE CHECK PRODUCTION TIMES FOR EACH LISTING, WHEN MULTIPLE ITEMS ARE ORDERED THE LONGEST PRODUCTION TIME TAKES PRECEDENT AND IS WHEN THE ENTIRE ORDER WILL SHIP. WE ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS. IF YOUR ORDER IS SCHEDULED TO SHIP ON A HOLIDAY IT WILL THEN SHIP THE FOLLOWING DAY.
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ ALL LISTING DESCRIPTIONS and MEASUREMENTS ON ALL ITEMS..If you have any questions about an item please send us a convo, we will respond to your inquiry within 24hrs.. Thank You.!
We ship all items via USPS.
We will ship out of the US, please contact me for shipping rates.
Shipping is automatically combined when purchasing multiple items.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
**All orders are sent with tracking numbers and will be provided to you once your item(s) have shipped. If an item is lost in the mail please contact me ASAP..
Here in The Boondocks we pride ourselves on easy and simple returns.
Our return policy is very simple.
You receive the item and well maybe it's not exactly what you thought it would be and you would like to return it. No problem.!
Step 1: send us a convo, letting us know you would like to return your item(s). WITHIN 72 hours of receiving your item(s). Return requests made after 72 hours upon receiving your item(s) will require a 20% restocking fee. Return requests WILL NOT be approved after 7 days of receiving the item. All returns must be shipped back to us within 2 weeks, if we approve the return but it is not mailed back to us within 2 weeks the return will no longer be accepted..
(The only exclusion is SOME custom items** see below)
Step 2: package the item back up with care and send it on its way back to us. You will need to purchase return shipping for the package and we highly recommend adding a tracking number as well.
Step 3: Send your return to:
Down In The Boondocks, LLC
P.O. Box 32
Parrotsville, TN 37843
Step 4: We receive the package, contact you to let you know we have received the package and issue you a FULL refund. Yep, I said it a FULL refund you are only responsible for the cost of mailing to package back to us.
Step 5: Your refund is complete.!
**Custom Items include: Engraved names, initials, dates, painted names, dates, initials. Or custom requested items.
**ALL damage claims will require photos of the damaged item and packaging to submit a return/refund. All damage claims MUST be submitted to us with 2 days of receiving the damaged item.
**Please read item descriptions carefully to understand exactly what you will be receiving and if you have any questions please ask before making a purchase, I answer all emails within 24hrs.
**It is EXTREMELY important that ANY changes to be made to an order are noted within the 'Notes to Seller' box upon checkout (unless we setup a custom order for you). We process and ship dozens of orders per day as well as answer dozens of conversations per day it is impossible for us to keep track of changes requested to an order and therefore is very important those changes are noted upon checkout, if the changes to an order are requested via conversation but NOT noted in the notes to seller upon checkout we CANNOT issue a refund for that order, Thank You for your understanding on this matter.
Our working hours when orders are filled and emails are sent Mon-Fri: 8am-8pm. Sat-Sun: CLOSED
I answer all emails (24hrs during the week and up to 48hrs over the weekend or holidays)
in a timely manner and will work to fix any problem within my means.
All items come from a pet free & smoke free warehouse.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Amber, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.
Dec 17, 2019
Beautiful and speedy shipping considering it was a busy time of year!
Nov 15, 2019
I LOVE the ornaments! Thank you!
Apr 11, 2018
Perfect! Better than I even imagined!!
Sep 25, 2017
LOVE this for a bridal shower gift -
Jan 10, 2017
Adorable, as described and fast shipping!